Hello and welcome to the Catalan Vibes’ Advent Calendar 2021!
24 days of Catalan Christmas-inspired posts so you can immerse into the Catalan culture during this magic time we have until the end of the year.
I hope you learn and enjoy the upcoming posts!
Leave me a comment below and tell me where you are reaching out from, I would love to know 🙂
- Barcelona Christmas lights
- Catalonia oldest Christmas market
- Typical Catalan Christmas sweets
- The essential Catalan Christmas character
- Discover a new star in Barcelona
- Learn about Nativity scenes
- Enjoy Barcelona Bus Turístic’s Christmas tour
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- What do Catalans eat on Christmas Day?
- El caganer: the pooping figurine
- December 26th: Boxing day or Sant Esteve?
- A traditional Christmas play on theatres
- Snow locations in Catalonia
- One of my facourite coffee shops in Barcelona
- Don’t miss Sagrada Família’s Christmas market
- Deep yourself in this waterfront Christmas market
- Why do Catalans celebrate April Fool’s Day on December 28th?
- Christmas Cinema in a hotel rooftop
- La Marató de TV3: the yearly Catalan telethon
- Discover where to go ice skating in Barcelona
- Take a break in Barcelona’s Christmas Garden
- La Grossa de Cap d’Any: the Catalan Christmas lottery
- How do Catalans celebrate New Year’s Eve?
- BON NADAL!